Unique to Firehouse Expo, this program is a free service and event that provides qualified Apparatus Committee members with exclusive education in apparatus design during the specification writing process. If your department is going to bid for apparatus, don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to receive free education and consultation from subject matter experts, and to network with other departments and agencies that are also in the process of researching, spec’ing and buying their next apparatus.
BENEFITS OF THE APC
Qualified Apparatus Committee Program (APC) participants receive:
- admission to the Firehouse Expo exhibit floor, opening ceremony and keynote presentation
- discount on conference pricing and packages
- education from Firehouse contributors and industry experts, and time to consult with the speaker & major apparatus manufacturers at Firehouse Expo 2020
- guided tour of the exhibit floor
- networking roundtable with experts
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
To participate in this unique program, click the button below to submit your request for qualification.