Fire News is a monthly publication serving the Fire, Rescue and EMS communities since 1973. We are proud that this year is our 48th anniversary! We now have 9 Fire News editions serving 12 states. Long Island NY ~ New York State which includes FDNY ~ New Jersey (which are published monthly), Pennsylvania, New England which covers Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont, Delaware, Virginia and our newest edition West Virginia which will have its Inaugural edition March 2021 (are published bi-monthly). Fire News has also been asked again to be the “Official Newspaper” for the NJS Firemen’s convention. (each edition has over 9k per issue including distribution at trade shows)
We just launched our new website www.FireNews.com You can find all of our editions under Print editions.
Our Award-Winning Social Media is very active: OVER 160,000+ Active users daily.
Press Club Award winner for the “Best use of Facebook.”
We attend over 25+ trade shows a year throughout the US. We bring all of current issues to each show we attend.
Tim Edwards Vice President, Executive Editor
• VP/Executive Editor Since 2000
• Fire Commissioner, Matlacha Pine Island FD 2011-2015
• NYSAFC of Fire Chiefs Exhibitor Committee Member
• Firehouse Exhibitor Committee Member
• Winner 2012 Terry Farrell Firefighter Fund Humanitarian Award
Barbara Connolly Director of Marketing & Social Media
• Fire News Director of Marketing & Social Media Since 2000
• Member, FEMSA • Membership Committee, FEMSA
• Chairperson, FEMSA Election Committee
• Member of LI Emergency Vehicle Technicians
• Treasurer, LIEVT
• Keystone Exhibitor Advisory Board Member
• Board Member, Terry Farrell Firefighters Fund