ABOUT THE APPARATUS PURCHASING COMMITTEE:
The Firehouse Expo Apparatus Purchasing Committee is a free service and event that provides qualified Apparatus Committee members with exclusive education in apparatus design during the specification writing process. If your department is going to bid for apparatus, don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to receive free education and consultation from subject matter experts, and to network with other departments and agencies that are also in the process of researching, spec’ing and buying their next apparatus.
ABOUT THE PPE PURCHASING COMMITTEE:
The Firehouse Expo PPE Purchasing Committee is designed to educate attendees about the latest advances in firefighting and rescue PPE to ensure the proper gear is being purchased for your members. The speakers will talk about the changes to NFPA 1851 PPE standards, trends in fabrics and materials and what fire departments need to consider when outfitting its members with gear that's functional, comfortable and provide ultimate protection.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION:
Qualified participants receive:
- admission to the Firehouse Expo exhibit floor, Opening Ceremony and Keynote Session
- discount on conference pricing and packages
- education from Firehouse contributors and industry experts, and time to consult with the speaker & major apparatus manufacturers at Firehouse Expo 2021
- guided tour of the exhibit floor
- networking roundtable with experts
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
To participate in these unique programs, please submit your request for qualification by clicking the buttons above.